• Is a recession coming? Shall the global economy expect new adverse development scenarios?
• A globalization catch: will the new trade wars and sanctions lead the world to another split?
• Globalization in the information era: opportunities, threats and challenges of technological revolution for the global economy.
• Global communication and branding in the digital economy landscape: how effective digital strategies add value to a brand.
Launching a global brand: a vital necessity or a risky experiment?
What companies need it and why
• International brand expansion: a thorny path from testing the waters to deep localization. Step-by-step guide.
• Glocalization as the other side of globalization: why regional differences retain and strengthen rather than subside as expected. Which brands are easier to localize
• "Lost in translation": is the national colour an advantage or a disadvantage to attract clients abroad?
• Call me: how a brand communication platform can attract foreign consumers, get them into dialogue and earn their loyalty
• Do not go wrong when choosing the way. Brand management in the era of digital globalization: how to manage a brand when cost of errors is getting higher and higher
Changing the technological pattern - a new challenge for the mankind or new opportunities?
• We want change: how global technological trends change the business models and a person's behaviour worldwide
• From preventive care to building up a tolerance. Global cyber-resistance - the reachless Utopia or the nearest future?
• Can domestic technologies become a new driver for the Russian economy and a key export sector? Everything is for sale? Which Russian developments are most encouraged abroad?
• Tanks fear no dirt. And does soft fear sanctions?
• Thirst for digital sovereignty. Global and Russian experience of state regulation in information security: how to make a distinction between necessary and sufficient
About complicated technologies in the language of business
• The first year of operation of Digital Economy national project: will Russia become a digital winner by 2025?
• Analyse it: new intellectual solutions and data mining of business processes
• The abyss of disappointment: why is blockchain coming to a standstill
• Does your company management still ignore neural networks? How to say No to business monotony
• Digital transformation on the move: how to secure crucial infrastructure?
• Digital era of business consulting: from traditional consulting to acceleration of projects and ideas
• Augmented and virtual reality technologies as grounds for the new computational platform in the framework of industrial revolution 4.0
• Is it easy to be digital? Experience in building up a digital ecosystem
Motherland hears? Motherland knows?
• First results of national project International Cooperation and Export: what has been done?
• A new tools portfolio of financial governmental support to exporters: is the process under way?
• Taking administrative and regulatory hurdles: key amendments to tax, currency and customs laws in 2019-2020
• National strategies to encourage export: effective or not and how to make investments more efficient?
• Hit the gas! How do the state programmes of export acceleration work to involve companies in exporting massively?
• As transparent as a glass: will digitalization become a new effective tool to fight against corruption?
Engineering, aviation and space industry, transport
Will Russia cut its oil dependence?
• Engineering, is it still the driving force of the intellectual and industrial development of the country?
• Efficient development of the military and industrial complex as a key player of the Russian economy development. Why has the Russian weapon export hit the iron ceiling?
• But we make rackets, though. How to increase export of space technologies and services.
• Aircrafts are the first thing. Why is the Russian military equipment sold better than the civil one?
• Run, engine, run! The ways digital transformation at transport facilitates competitiveness of companies in the sector and enhances quality of their transportation and logistics services
Fuel&Energy, metal industry, chemicals
How global trends change business models of major Russian exporters
• "Decarbonise it!" the green are marching. Is the world approaching a new energy crisis? Why is the global fossil fuel divestment gaining momentum?
• Carbon bubble: is its bursting imminent? Are the natural resources of Russia measured reliably?
• Global challenges and trends of development of renewable energy sources
• A good name is better than gold: what we have learnt from the "dirty oil" accident in the Druzhba pipeline.
• Paris Agreement ratification: is Russia ready to offer own global agenda for energy market development?
• Key factors of competitiveness for global petrochemical industry: internal and external challenges to alter the industry development model
• Our hearts need changes: how Russian metal industry can flow into the era of innovation and cement its place on the global market
Global development regulators
Professionals about taxes and law
• Transformation of the legal framework at globalization: When ignorance is no excuse. Tools to secure interests of exporters and export-oriented entities abroad
• Spirit of contradiction: can the national and international laws converge?
• Certification, patenting, licensing: how to take technical hurdles and confirm compliance of own products with the international standards
• You have to share! International tax flows at globalization
What an honour it is to be a human being
• The role of human capital at globalization: are people the new oil?
• Rise of the robots: the entire story on digital workers. How will digital economy impact the labour market?
• Burn, burn brightly: how an entity's corporate culture can lead to workers' burnout in the era of digital transformation
• To each according to their contribution: how globalization alters the employment model, size of salary and of social guarantees
• Export of jobs as an inevitable by-product of globalization. Is Russia at risk?
How corporate strategies transform to fit the interests of society, nature and human beings
• Harmonization of a human, nature, technologies, business and government in the global world, is it vain wishes or the key to survival?
• Integration of values and principles of sustainable development into corporate strategies.
• Environmentalization of social consciousness in the era of globalization: how this phenomenon influences economics and geopolitics
• Improving the quality of live for population as top priority for the sustainable development concept
• New understanding of corporate social responsibility in the context of globalization